OWINGS MILLS, Md. — Quarterback Lamar Jackson guided the Ravens to a 23-7 victory over the Broncos in Week 4 and reached extra statistical milestones within the course of.
Here is a breakdown of Jackson’s efficiency:
- Jackson accomplished 22-of-37 passes for 316 yards and one landing (96.2 ranking), including 7 carries for 28 yards. It marked Jackson’s second-career 300-yard output and the second-most passing yards in his profession. The earlier mark was 324 yards passing at Miami; Sept. 18, 2019.
- With 316 passing yards Sunday, Jackson has recorded 8,162 profession passing yards, surpassing QB Kyle Boller (7,846) for the second-most passing yards in franchise historical past (QB Joe Flacco – 38,245).
- Jackson has recorded both a speeding or passing landing in 40 consecutive video games performed, marking the longest lively streak by a QB. (Subsequent Longest is QB Patrick Mahomes – 29 consecutive video games.)
Scroll to Proceed
- Jackson has posted a passing landing in 11 straight video games, tying (QB Joe Flacco) for the third-longest streak in franchise historical past. (Jackson set the file with 15 straight video games from 2019-20.)
- With 1,077 passing yards and 279 speeding yards this season, Jackson is the primary QB in NFL historical past to notch no less than 1,000 passing yards and 250 speeding yards by means of a workforce’s first 4 video games of a season.
- Per Subsequent Gen Stats, Jackson’s 49-yard TD cross to WR Marquise Brown traveled 60.8 yards within the air, Jackson’s longest completion of his profession, and second-longest by any QB this season.
As well as, by changing three subject targets, kicker Justin Tucker reached 300 subject targets made (FGM) in his 148th profession sport, changing into the quickest kicker in NFL historical past to succeed in that mark. He surpassed Stephen Gostkowski’s earlier file tempo to 300 FGM – 167 video games.
Tucker has additionally transformed 52 consecutive fourth-quarter or extra time makes an attempt, the NFL’s longest lively streak.