GEORGETOWN, Texas – The Georgetown Arts and Tradition Board has accredited $12,100 in grants in July to native arts and tradition organizations as a part of spherical 2 of its 2022 grants program.
The grants are to assist fund native arts and tradition programming that features visible artwork, music, and efficiency artwork in Georgetown.
The funding is for occasions in Georgetown happening between Oct. 1, 2022, and March 31, 2023.
Grant recipients embody:
- Central Texas Philharmonic for his or her Patriotic Pops Live performance: $2,500
- Georgetown Artwork Works for Artwork Hop: $2,000
- GTX Join for Fiesta Georgetown: $3,400
- GTX Movie for the 2022 GTX Movie Competition: $2,000
- Williamson County Symphony Orchestra for his or her Free Spring Orchestra “Pops” Live performance: $2,000
The following grant cycle will settle for proposals Dec. 1-30, 2022, for occasions and applications occurring April 1-Oct. 31, 2023.