CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) –
2023 is a giant yr for Toyota followers. We’ve acquired a brand new guide transmission GR Supra coming in addition to the all-new GR Corolla, the 2023 bz4X, the fully redesigned Toyota Sequoia, and extra. Nonetheless, yet another new addition has been added to the lineup – the Toyota Crown is formally headed to america and we’re able to welcome it at Toyota of N Charlotte.
What’s the Toyota Crown, and why haven’t we had it within the US?
- The Toyota Crown has – up till now – not been out there stateside. Nonetheless, it’s a well-liked luxurious sedan for drivers in Japan and has been a go-to for executives for many years (actually, since 1955), providing them a spacious and opulent sedan possibility. Nonetheless, it wasn’t out there within the U.S. after 1958, and we’ve had the Toyota Avalon sitting as a substitute up till 2022 (which was the Avalon’s final yr available on the market).
- We do know that the Toyota Crown will probably be fully redesigned when it arrives at Toyota of N Charlotte. We don’t have particular particulars, however it’s been speculated that it will likely be even sportier than its sedan predecessor, rocking a coupe and even crossover type. We’re considering that it will likely be barely larger than a sedan, however smaller than an SUV.
- It is going to possible be constructed on the TNGA-Okay platform and supply some kind of hybrid drivetrain and all-wheel drive possibility. Nonetheless, it could possibly be a hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and even electrical car – we’re unsure which but, however we do comprehend it’ll supply inexperienced efficiency and main gas effectivity.
- Some drivers are speculating that the brand new Toyota Crown will supply a 2.4L 4-cylinder hybrid powertrain with 200-210 horsepower. Others nonetheless suppose that as a substitute, this new Toyota will carry a 2.4L turbocharged inline-four to the desk with a six-speed computerized transmission. This may lead to 350+ horsepower… we all know which possibility we’d choose.
- It’s been rumored that the brand new Toyota Crown will probably be extra spacious inside than the earlier sedan iteration. We’re inclined to suppose that is true – it’s possible that this new N Charlotte Toyota will probably be extra like a Lexus by way of luxurious and luxury, very similar to the Toyota Avalon was.
- The tech is meant to be out-of-this-world – it’s more likely to be similar to that of the bz4X, which is top-of-the-line and intensely innovative in the case of technological options. We’re speaking superior infotainment system and extra.
Keep tuned for extra Toyota Crown updates with Toyota of N Charlotte
Nobody has a super-clear date for when the brand new Toyota Crown will probably be arriving at dealerships, however in order for you updates, comply with Toyota of N Charlotte on social media! You may as well name us at (704) 875-9199 or cease by. We’re open seven days per week at 13429 Statesville Highway, simply off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville.
Copyright 2022 WBTV. All rights reserved.